Guarantee & Product Care
All Organic Latex mattresses come with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee covers the following:
- Manufacturing defect
- Material defect
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee does not cover the following:
- Body imprint in mattress. A body imprint of up to 30mm is considered normal and not a defect.
- Dipping, sagging or an uneven feel in a mattress as a result of a frame with posture slats or any slat system that has not been produced by TNBC.
- A mattress that is found by TNBC to be in a stained or unsanitary condition.
- A mattress that is not to your liking such as being too firm or too soft.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by mishandling.
- Picking up/ collecting or delivering any returned goods under warranty. Charges will apply for this service as per consumer law.
Mattress damage caused by one or more of the following is also not covered:
- Defective metal or timber slats
- A base that does not provide adequate support
- A base in which slats are more than 10cm apart
- A base that does not provide a flat even support
- Use of the mattress for anything other than what it is intended.
To prevent mould from occurring on covers and padding materials, it is the customer’s responsibility to turn the mattress over regularly and ensure adequate aeration. The top of these mattresses are self-airing, however it is necessary to feel the underside of the mattress often to check for dampness. If dampness is felt, air your mattress in direct sunlight, or dry off thoroughly with a fan or blow dryer. We recommend open slatted bed bases such as a Natural Bedding Co bed frame.
DO NOT UNZIP the cover or cut the ties, if the mattress becomes soiled or mouldy please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how best to treat your mattress.
Please be aware that the use of a bedframe with posture slats or any slat system that has not been produced by TNBC may cause the mattress to differ in feel to that which is on display in our showrooms. Posture slats specifically may cause the mattress to feel softer and eventually lead to dipping and sagging due to a lack of adequate support being provided.