Terms and Conditions
Please read all these Terms and Conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these Terms and Conditions to ensure they contain all that you want and nothing that you are unhappy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (The Customer or You) from the Supplier (or Us, We)
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Company’ means The Natural Bedding Company
- ‘Customer” means the Purchaser of Goods from The Company
- ‘Goods’ means all goods sold and/or delivered by the Company to the Customer
Prices and Payment
- Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of deposit, are subject to change without notice.
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than is stated in these Terms and Conditions or in the relevant invoice.
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the invoice price must be paid when placing an order.
- The balance of the invoice must be paid once the order is ready and before delivery or pick up can be arranged.
- Discounts are given at the discretion of staff and we reserve the right to withhold a discount.
Delivery and Pickup
- The customer must, within 5 days of being notified of order being ready, collect or accept delivery of Goods, and pay balance on invoice prior to pick up or delivery
- The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer storage on goods not collected or delivered within 5 days of notification of their availability at the rate of$40.00 per week or part thereof.
- All pickups are to be collected from 88 Meeks Rd Marrickville, within the workshop's hours. Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm.
- The Company only provides delivery to Metropolitan Sydney; all other deliveries will be arranged through a third-party courier. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by mishandling by the third-party carrier.
- The Company will not remove or handle your old mattresses or furniture. A clear & safe space must be provided for the safe delivery/assembly of goods.
- If the company is delivering, we will assemble your furniture as part of our service.
- The customer is free to arrange freight through their preferred choice of courier.
Risk and Title
- Legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Customer until such time as the Goods have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you once the Goods are delivered to you.
- Unless the Customer has inspected the Goods and given written notice to the Company within 5 days after collection or delivery that the Goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the Goods are deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition.
- No order may be canceled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of the Company (which is at the Company’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the Company’s election, subject to the Company being reimbursed all losses. A fee may be applied to cancellations and refunds to cover administrative costs. Refer to product pages for specific details on which orders can be canceled, modified or deferred.
- The Company offers to the original purchaser, a guarantee on our own brand of products. We will replace or repair the product against faulty workmanship or materials for the period stated on our “Product Care” instructions. These are included with every mattress on purchase/delivery.
- All Goods supplied are covered by such warranties as are specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to the product standards detailed by the manufacturer. Customers must have a valid receipt or invoice to make a claim on the warranty.
Returns and Exchanges
- The Company does not accept returns on mattresses, overlays, pillows and furniture. If there is an issue with a faulty item, we will repair or replace it. For all other items you will need to contact the Company to find out if the product is eligible for return. If the return is accepted, we will issue a store credit for the original item value, less all shipping + handling costs ($20).
- Exchanges may only be made if Goods are unused and in original
Goods that arrive damaged, or if the customer's item is
significantly different from the display or description, may also be
accepted for an exchange as per Consumer Law. We do not accept exchanges on mattresses, overlays, furniture and pillows.
- These Terms and Conditions the Contract shall be governed by the law of NSW and the parties submit to the courts of NSW in respect of any dispute arising.
1. We respect your privacy
1.1. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd will receive information when you respond to surveys and/or promotions.
2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, and email address to enable us to send information, provide prizes should you win. We may collect additional information at other times.
3. How we collect your personal information
3.1. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd collects personal information from you that you provide as a respondent to our surveys and/or promotions.
4. Use of your personal information
4.1. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide to identify competition winners and provide them with their prizes.
4.2. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd will contact the competition winners by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, or sms.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5.4. Information that we collect will be stored confidentially.
6. Security of your personal information
6.1. The Natural Bedding Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
8. Complaints about privacy
8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 122 Percival Road, Stanmore, New South Wales 2048, Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10. Anonymity of Information
10.1. All personal “identifiable” information will be destroyed once the prizes have been delivered to the competition winners, which will render the other information provided by respondents completely anonymous.
11.1. We recognise how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive & how we use your data.
If you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out, we may collect some data about your online activity for some operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it will not be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
We may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. We adhere to Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) & European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt-out via the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising.
- To opt-out of NAI, please click here
- To opt-out of EDAA, please click here
- To opt-out of DAA, please click here