Guarantee & Product Care
All Organic Latex toppers come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee covers the following:
- Manufacturing defect
- Material defect
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee does not cover the following:
- Body imprint in mattress. A body imprint of up to 30mm is considered normal and not a defect.
- Picking up/ collecting or delivering any returned goods under warranty. Charges will apply for this service as per consumer law.
- A topper that is found by TNBC to be in a stained or unsanitary condition.
- A topper that is not to your liking such as being too firm or too soft.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by mishandling.
To prevent mould from occurring on covers and padding materials, it is the customer’s responsibility to turn the topper over regularly and ensure adequate aeration. The topside of these toppers are self-airing, however it is necessary to feel the underside often to check for dampness. If dampness is felt, air your topper in direct sunlight, or dry off thoroughly with a fan or blow dryer.
This topper features a removable and washable cover. The cover must ONLY be washed in cool water and line dried, DO NOT put in a tumble dryer. Ensure care is taken when putting the cover back on the topper to avoid tearing the shell. If the topper becomes soiled or mouldy and you wish to wash the cover please email email@example.com for instructions on how best to treat your topper and instructions on putting the cover back on can be found on our Product Care page.