Guarantee & Product Care
We strongly advise the use of a waterproof mattress protector with our bassinet mattress.
All Bassinet mattresses come with a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee covers the following:
- Manufacturing defect
- Material defect
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee does not cover the following:
- Body imprint in mattress. A body imprint of up to 30mm is considered normal and not a defect.
- Picking up/ collecting or delivering any returned goods under warranty. Charges will apply for this service as per consumer law.
- A mattress that is found by TNBC to be in a stained or unsanitary condition.
- A mattress that is not to your liking such as being too firm or too soft.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by mishandling.
Mattress damage caused by one or more of the following is also not covered:
- Defective metal or timber slats
- A base that does not provide adequate support in the centre
- A base in which slats are more than 10cm apart
- A base that does not provide a flat even support
- Use of the mattress for anything other than what it is intended.
To prevent mould from occurring on covers and padding materials, it is the customer’s responsibility to turn the mattress over regularly and ensure adequate aeration. The top of these mattresses are self-airing, however it is necessary to feel the underside of the mattress often to check for dampness. If dampness is felt, air your mattress in direct sunlight, or dry off thoroughly with a fan or blow dryer. We recommend open slatted bed bases. Do not roll this mattress or store this mattress folded.
DO NOT UNZIP the shell or cut ties, if the mattress becomes soiled or mouldy please email email@example.com for instructions on how best to treat your mattress.
Our warehouse team do their best to check every item prior to shipment, however if a product has slipped through the cracks and you receive something that contains a fault please reach out to us so we can rectify this for you.