Guarantee & Product Care
All Organic Latex overlays come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee covers the following:
- Manufacturing defect
- Material defect
The Natural Bedding Company guarantee does not cover the following:
- Body imprint in mattress. A body imprint of up to 30mm is considered normal and not a defect.
- Picking up/ collecting or delivering any returned goods under warranty. Charges will apply for this service as per consumer law.
- An overlay that is found by TNBC to be in a stained or unsanitary condition.
- An overlay that is not to your liking such as being too firm or too soft.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by mishandling.
The overlays will pack down over time. If a body imprint is left in the mattress, roll it up each day until the wool has packed down evenly.
To prevent mould from occurring on covers and padding materials, it is the customer’s responsibility to turn the overlay over regularly and ensure adequate aeration. The top of these overlays are self-airing, however it is necessary to feel the underside often to check for dampness. If dampness is felt, air your overlay in direct sunlight, or dry off thoroughly with a fan or blow dryer.
This overlay features a removable and washable cover. The cover must ONLY be washed in cool water and line dried, DO NOT put in a tumble dryer. Ensure care is taken when putting the cover back on the overlay to avoid tearing the shell. If the overlay becomes soiled or mouldy and you wish to wash the cover please email email@example.com for instructions on how best to treat your overlay and instructions on putting the cover back on.